PEGA CSSA Training
Instructor Led Live Training
What to extend your carrier in designing and developing? Then you are the right platform.
The PEGA CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect) certification course is intended for professionals with extensive knowledge of PEGA’s architecture who already hold their Certified System Architect (CSA) certificate.
This advanced level training provides you with more complex and in-depth aspects of PEGA technology platform, helping you to become experts at designing corporate applications using PEGA.
Training sessions will be led by experienced PEGA specialists with significant expertise implementing PEGA solutions for businesses across a range of industries.
Practical insights and real-life examples help learners better comprehend the concepts and principles presented within this course. Each module of PEGA CSSA covers one aspect of this technological platform.
This course covers complex PEGA architecture topics and introduces you to its latest features and updates for PEGA 7.
Through it you will discover ways to increase application performance, optimize rule design and enhance their program architecture overall.
Subject matter includes data modeling and user interface design using PEGA tools and best practices to develop effective data models and user interfaces.
Individuals will gain greater knowledge in PEGA’s user interface elements such as harnesses, sections and controls and how best to employ them for creating intuitive applications for end-users.
Learn to connect your applications to external systems and data sources while developing an in-depth knowledge of PEGA’s integration features, such as data mapping, data pages and connectors.
In this final module, PEGA provides its users with troubleshooting tools and approaches designed specifically to identify and resolve faults within apps using its diagnostic tools. You will learn how to effectively utilize them.
Learn to debug and troubleshoot PEGA applications while developing an in-depth knowledge of its rule’s engine and rule resolution process.
Over the course, you will engage in real PEGA projects, equipping yourself with all of the knowledge and practical expertise to thrive as PEGA CSSA professionals.
Quizzes, exercises, and assessments are also provided to test your understanding of the material presented and prepare you for taking the PEGA CSSA certification exam.
By the conclusion of the course, you will gain an in-depth knowledge of PEGA technology platform and its advanced features allowing them to design and create enterprise apps using PEGA.
Your team will also gain the skills needed to troubleshoot and resolve issues within their PEGA applications, guaranteeing smooth and successful operations.
PEGA CSSA course provides professionals with all of the skills and abilities required to design, develop and manage business applications using PEGA.
Without any further delay, enrol in the PEGA CSSA course and begin your path toward it.
Frequently Asked Questions
PEGA Certified System Architect stands for “PEGA Certified System Architect,” an accreditation offered through PEGA that will give individuals who seek to become system architects on this platform the qualifications needed.
Certification candidates for PEGA is expected to possess extensive knowledge and expertise with regards to designing applications specifically for use on this platform.
SAP Certified Technology Associate (CSA) certification at associate level aims at validating basic knowledge about SAP technology and related subjects.
SAP Certified Application Associate (SAP CSSA), another associate-level certification, shows your knowledge of SAP solutions and how they may support business processes.
Pega Certified System Architect (CSSA) certification provides an ideal way for individuals looking to accelerate digital transformation and enhance customer experiences with Pega platforms. Here are a few reasons to pursue CSSA:
Market Demand is High
Opportunities for Advancement in Your Career
Specialist Recognition with Improved Problem-Solving Skills
Certification from PEGA CSSA can benefit your career in multiple ways, including improving abilities, showing knowledge, increasing marketability and staying abreast of technological changes as well as accessing an established professional network.
Pega Certified System Architect (CSSA) certification is ideal for senior system architects familiar with Pega architecture and functionality; designers or implementers who need large solutions should pursue it as soon as they are implemented.
Given their expertise and abilities, PEGA staffers are in high demand across multiple sectors. If you hold CSSA certification you will have a greater chance of landing well-paid employment opportunities with PEGA.
Although learning PEGA CSSA might not come easily, with proper training and materials you can master this complex framework. In order to become adept with PEGA, its components, and its underlying ideas.
Yes, you will be getting a related videos and documents of PEGA CSSA from the official website of CloudFoundation.
Pega PRPC from Pegasystems was specifically created as part of PEGA Certified System Architect’s application development system.
Lifetime video access
Real-time case studies
The project integrated into the Curriculum
24 X 7 Support from our team of administrators
● Exploring the Pega Studios
● Introduction to the Dev Studio
● Creating a Pega application
● Introduction to creating a Framework application
● Working on creating an Implementation Application
● Difference between Framework & Implementation
● Introduction to duplicate and temporary cases
● Duplicate cases
● How to configure a search for duplicate cases step
● Temporary cases
● How to create temporary cases
● Approving Cases with an Cascading Approval
● Introduction to configuring a cascading approval
● Cascading approval
● Configuring cascading approval with an authority
● Introduction to customizing a user portal
● User portals
● Customizing a user portal
● Changing the logo image in a user portal
● Application Versioning
● Introduction to creating a new application version
● Application versioning
● Creating a new application version
● Application Rulesets
● Introduction to configuring application rulesets
● Ruleset validation
● The ruleset Stack
● Managing Application Development
● Introduction to managing application development
● Parallel development
● Developing in parallel by branching rulesets
● Merging changes from a branched ruleset
● Introduction to supporting multiple languages in
● Designing an application for localization
● Localizing an application
● Introduction to configuring parallel processing
● Parallel processing in Pega applications
● Configuring parallel processing
● Case locking
● Configuring case locking
● Introduction to circumstancing rules
● Situational processing
● Circumstance rules
● Circumstancing a rule
● Multiple variable rule circumstancing
● Introduction to Data Pages
● How to configure a Data Page
● Source data to Data Elements with Data Pages
● Load Management
● Introduction to configuring field values
● Field values
● Configuring field values
● Application Debugging Tools
● Reviewing Log files
● Live UI
● Analyzing application performance
● Application Security
● Managing Access control
● Adding roles to an access control model
● Managing access to individual rules
● Managing user access with access groups
● Migrating an application
● Introduction to migrating an application
● Describe bout product rule
● Exporting an application using the application
● Importing an application
● Introduction to integration in Pega applications
● Web Services
● Introduction to exposing an application with a service
● Creating a SOAP service using the Service Wizard
● Configuring a Connector to consume the service
● Simulating Integration Data
● Integration simulation
● Simulating an integration
● Simulating connector data
● Background processing
● Activities and background processing
● How to configure a queue processor
● How to configure a job scheduler
● Background process management
● Database updates
● Reading & Writing data to a database
● Designing reports with multiple sources
● Configuring Sub Reports
● Creating a Pega Web Mash up
● Configure the Mash up
● Generating Mash Up code
● Mobile apps for Pega applications
● Pega mobile app configurations
● Offline processing
● Enabling Offline Support
● Interview Questions, Preparation Tips & Discussion